- Meeting Schedule
- Contact the IAPSNJ
- Site Map
The following was received from a customer service person at PayPal. It is for printing postage at home and paying via your own PayPal Account.
You can use PayPal MultiOrder Shipping to create single or multiple U.S. shipping labels for non-PayPal and non-eBay items.
Here’s how to create shipping labels with PayPal MultiOrder Shipping:
1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
2. Click ‘Merchant Services’ near the top of the page.
3. Click ‘MultiOrder Shipping’ under ‘Shipping and Tax.’
4. Close the pop-up box.
5. Click ‘File,’ and then click ‘Create New Orders.’
6. Click ‘Expand All’ and complete your shipping information.
7. If you need more than one label, click ‘Create Another.’
8. After you create all the labels you need, click ‘Save and Close.’
9. Review your order and click ‘Print.’
You can reprint a label up to 24 hours from the time you created it. A SCAN form can’t be reprinted.
Here are the instructions to print a SCAN form:
1. Click ‘Print SCAN form’ after you create your shipping label.
2. Print a SCAN form on a plain paper printer. You can’t use a label printer to print a SCAN form.
3. If your default printer is a label printer, change your printer choice to a plain paper printer.
4. After USPS has scanned your SCAN form, your unused shipping labels are no longer eligible for refunds.
PayPal Customer Solutions Support Specialist PayPal, an eBay Company