- Meeting Schedule
- Contact the IAPSNJ
- Site Map
Date: Feb 21, 2014
Location: New York, NY, US
Responsible for conducting investigations of financial fraud and computer crimes by reviewing assigned cases, gathering and analyzing documentary evidence, conducting field interviews, preparing case reports and coordinating investigations with law enforcement. Contribute to long term goals of reducing/ controlling Card and Travelers Cheque/Pre-paid product fraud by presenting fraud prevention lectures/workshops to law enforcement, service establishments and other security-minded organizations.
* Law enforcement background preferred; college degree with major in Criminal Justice and/or equivalent work experience
* Some cyber investigation experience required.
* Demonstrated skills in conducting field investigations involving financial and computer fraud.
* Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills.
* Highly developed analytical abilities with basic knowledge of finance and related transactions.
* Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
* Detailed understanding of privacy laws, prosecution guidelines and associated criminal laws.
* Ability to make formal presentations before diverse groups.
* Must be the ultimate team player and have an understanding of networking between law enforcement and the financial services industry.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Job Segments: Fraud Prevention, Criminal Justice, Security